welcomea message from our founder
Welcome fellow journeyers! If you are like me, there are few things in life quite as remarkable as experiencing another culture. Traveling to another country, seeing its cities, immersing in nature and wildlife, and taking in some gentle adventures adds important texture to our time on this planet. One thing that the isolation of COVID-19 has taught us is that travel is in our blood. For veteran journeyers, travel is both a luxury and a necessity. At the same time, the world is becoming more complex. Pandemics, targeted terror attacks, political protests have caused travelers to ask more questions about health and safety. At Journey Softly we provide the perfect blend of destination selection and risk management. Since 1999, we have supported more than 20,000 travelers on custom journeys to more than 100 countries. Our mission is to provide you with an experience of a lifetime with each and every journey we plan.
The elements you choose to include in your itinerary are completely up to you. Some options include:
- Private sightseeing tours of cities or historical sites
- Cultural visits including dinners with local families or cooking classes
- Vineyard, nature and wildlife experiences
- Gentle adventures in air (ballooning, ziplining), on land (hiking, biking), or sea (rafting, kayaking)
- Service or conservation projects
- Special dinners in unique venues
Regardless of how you like to travel, Journey Softly looks forward to working with you!
Photo: Iguazu Falls, Argentina